09 August 2011

Potential Job!

I was browsing around on my computer today after a very early Starbucks shift, and I happened upon a posted job at the Seattle Aquarium for a marine science educator. Now, if any of you know me, this is exactly the kind of job I want some day as a full-time career. Seriously. This is a dream job.

I just applied for it. I'm super nervous because I really want it! I am certainly qualified, but I know there are a lot of well-qualified, passionate people out there. I don't know what my chances are, but if you're the praying-type, I would definitely appreciate some prayers for an interview!

I know that was a lot of "I's" in the last few sentences... so perhaps we need some balance. Here is something humorous for you Harry Potter fans and Conan O'Brian fans! Silly Conan....

No comments: